Saturday, November 24, 2007

Lots of pictures.. a little late I know..


I have been so out of it when it comes to this blog. I am reading blogs... i guess you can say I am back to a lurker again. I have been tagged and I love to do those but I really cant get into it. I am in a funk. Not just a blog funk... in almost everything. Sigh.. I need to snap out of it.

Anyway.. Here are some pics from when my mom was here in October.. I know a bit late.. here they are..




Birthday Girl

The bday card is from gramma.. she has this thing where she calls him ugly (its not cruel he loves it) and on the card she added the word ugly under happy bday boy.. lol. i swear its funny.. he laughed so hard!!

Gramma bought him gitch.. and hid a game in the gitch he thought that was pretty funny..

At the soccer game TFC!!

Gramma and her 'ugly' boy at the soccer game

Gramma and Amy at the soccer game

Missy at the soccer game

Happy Birthday Jarret



Lata Skata

2 comments:

Char said...

Jenn, I'm so sorry it took me that long to send you those pictures. I feel so bad! They're awesome though, aren't they??

Jenn said...

Hey Char.. dont worry about it. Its not a big deal! We got them and they are pretty awesome!!!