Thursday, July 27, 2006

Last family gathering before the big move

All the cousins.. how cute are they?
Me and Kelsey.. can you guess who is who??
Amy and Emma doing their makeup.

Me and Jakey.. Amy in the background plugging her nose.
We are leaving Sunday early early for Toronto! We are going through the States.. first stop Mall Of America! Then off to Chicago.. then up to Niagra Falls and on to our new home. I am looking forward to the trip. This would be our first family holiday. Cant wait. I am a little scared.. but I think I am more excited than anything. Saying goodbye to the family wasnt fun on Wednesday. I am already homesick. I will miss everyone!! Love you guys so much.
Lata Skata

4 comments:

Chris said...

You will be missed so very much. But I know why you had to go and what a great opportunity this move is for you all, I truly hope you find happiness in every new adventure that awaits.
Emma talked about Amy alllll day!
D

Char said...

Your holiday is going to be so much fun! The kids will have a blast! Think of all the fun you'll have on your way back!

We're going to miss you all like crazy, and it makes me so sad when I realize what is actually happening. BUT.....life goes on...you have to jump at chances. It makes life more interesting and fun. Good for you guys for being so adventurous! As much as I will miss every one of you, I really do mean that.

Talk to you soon.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Chris said...

Have fun your guys. It was a really nice last few days for all of us to spend quality time with your and the kids. Your unique Jenn. SOrry i dont like talking on the phone. Maybe that will change when your gone. Dont worry emma will always remember Jit and Maymee. We are framing that pic of all of them in the pool and puting it up here.
Bye for now.

Chris said...

Remember?