Sunday, August 13, 2006

Everyone Loves...... Marineland!!!

What a day.. we had so much fun. We bought season passes so we can go whenever we want
until October 8th. I think we are going to go next weekend and feed the Balugas!! Cant wait for that. I am back on the Blog track so expect more updated posts.



The kids loved the rides. They both went on an "adult" ride with George. I didnt go on it cause I was too scared..lol. They are brave!!

We got to touch and feed deer!! That was pretty cool.

Lata Skata!!

5 comments:

Chris said...

seems like a vacation almost doesnt it?

Char said...

I can't wait to come and visit! Hopefully Marineland is still open when I am able to...But I'm sure there are other things to see and do there if it's not. I'll keep you posted on my plans!!

Jenn said...

It does seem like a vacation. I hope it doesnt end!! If you come in September Char Marineland will be open. There is so much to do.. we will have to have our days/nights planed.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oh you guys are so lucky!! So glad things are going well for you guys! And so glad the blogging has recommenced. Keep it up. Miss you guys! Hey could you kiss the beluga for me next weekend? They're so cute!