Friday, July 14, 2006






So we are moving to TO! I'm sure everyone is aware of that. We have 15 days until we leave. I am excited but sad at the same time. This is a great opportunity for George and for us. Its a new adventure for us. I feel like we are going to be grown ups for once. I feel sometimes we are playing house. I am already getting home sick and I just started packing today. I am so close to my family and the closer it gets the more sad I get. I dread saying goodbye to everyone. I am going to miss everyone so very very much. Ok.. I have to stop now I am getting sad.. there will be plenty of time for that in 2 weeks.

We are driving out to TO. I think we are going through the States. Stopping in Minneapolis, then Chicago. We are hoping to spend some time in each city. I have never been to Chicago. It should be fun. This is our first family vacation. I think the kids will have a blast. I know we will. I am going to post some pictures of what we did the past few days. We were at my moms and her apartment has a swimming pool. So we went swimming a few times. Unfortunately Jake couldnt be there.. he was at daycare. Maybe we can all go before we move.

2 comments:

J-BOMB! said...

Good luck to you and George and the kids! I hope TO welcomes you with open, just watch for the free hand it likes to pick pocket ;) I hope you guys have lots of fun out there. We will all miss you here at TM, believe me, IT won't be the same.... :(.

Char said...

I won't believe you're actually going until you've already left.