Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Fling...




My own Polly Pocket
Jarret and Amy on the Bee ride.. he looks thrilled!
Have to have a hockey shot
Jarret waiting for the Marlies players to come back from the dressing room
Clemmensen.. He was brought up to the Leafs this year to play a few games..
Toronto Marlies and The Manitoba Moose



Saturday we took the kids to The Rogers Center for the Spring Fling. They have this fair for the kids all week for Spring Break. The rides were more Amy's speed.. there were a few that Jarret enjoyed.. but not too many.

After that we took the kids to the Marlies game. They played against the Manitoba Moose. The Moose won :(

George is heading to Australia on Saturday for work, lucky guy. So we will be missing him around the house.

Thats about it for now..

Lata Skata

5 comments:

Shannon said...

WOW!! Australia!! That is my dream destination. I've been wanting to go there since I was a kid.

Jeff is in Las Vegas for the week...he's on the flight as I type this.

Jenn said...

Yes.. George has also always wanted to go there.. he use to try to convince me to move there!

Las Vegas?? Another lucky guy! How long is he gone for?

Shannon said...

Until late Friday night. Trade show. And partying.

The next time he has to go, we're going to see if we can get my parents to stay with the kids. He's been there for work and with friends several times while I've been there never.

Char said...

I'd like to go somewhere. Australia, Las Vegas, Toronto...I'm just sayin'...

Looks like the kids had a blast! We don't have things like that here. Well, hockey, yes, but not the indoor rides. Very cool!

Jamie said...

Ah, you guys do the coolest things in TO! :)

I'm drooling over Australia too *sigh*. Like Char said - I'd like to go anywhere right now too, except the maritimes - they can keep all their snow, I can now see patches of grass in my back yard and I'd like to keep it that way! But I'd be happy with going to TO even, or Calgary, or well, forget Saskatchewan (sorry all gap lovers out there ....) or well, yeah you get my drift and now I'm babbling.

Ah - Australia ..... *sigh* ......