Sunday, March 16, 2008


George left yesterday and it already feels weird without him. That might sound silly but we havent been apart for more then a week since moving out here. I guess also knowing that he is so far away doesnt help. He went from Toronto to L.A then from L.A he was off to Melbourne. He emailed me from the L.A airport that he met some guys from Melbourne and they were giving him some ideas of what he can do on his down time.

I dont know if I mentioned this or not.. but we are sending the kids back to Winnipeg for the month of July so they can see the family. They are pretty excited for that. My mom will come out at the end of June for a few days and take them back with her. Now that is going to be weird without the kids around for an entire month. I have a week of holiday's in July and two of my close friends are going to come out to visit.

Off to put missy in the tub and do some dishes..

Lata Skata

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

a month without the kids!!! I am jealous..lol I am also excited to spend some time with them. I miss them

Kenny

Jenn said...

I am feeling sad already thinking about them gone for so long. I am excited for them to see everyone again.. they are too!!!

Shannon said...

I can't imagine a month without kids. My mom was talking about only doing a weekend with them. Must tell her it's important to have plenty of bonding time with them, so she should keep them longer, LOL.

I hope you're holding up OK!

Jenn said...

I think by the end of the month I will be needing them home.

I give major props to any single parent out there. this is only temp for me and I find it trying at times. I look forward to bed time even more now.. lol