Monday, December 03, 2007

I don't know what to do.

Amy's Asthma is in full swing.. again.

It has been once a month since October that she has been like this.

She is feeling like crap.

She is fevered and her coughing is unbelievable.

She will stay home from school today.. again.. but I really have no choice.

I will take her to the sitters and if I need to leave work early of course I will.

My poor kid.

I honestly think this is left over crap from last month when we made not one.. but two hospital visits. The doctor who "looked after" her just sent us on our way with no Antibiotics.. or Pediapred.. which I know I should have said something then.. but why question a doctor?? They know what they are doing.. right?? Umm.. not this one I guess. I wont make that mistake again.

She woke up and couldn't catch her breath from coughing. She crawled into bed with dad.. and is sleeping.. thank GOD!

This should be an interesting week. Jaret is sick too. He has a nasty cough and a stuffy nose..

Man do I wish I could afford to stay home and not work.. working and having sick kids not fun.

Ok.. my rant is done..

SIGH!!!

Lata Skata

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Poor Amy - I hope she's feeling better soon. I hate winter because of the colds/asthma thing *sigh*. Does she see a regular pediatrician out there? Maybe a referral to a respirologist for a full asthma work up would be in order to try and get a regimine going on her for her sick days.

I dunno what else to suggest - it's so hard :( I really hope she's doing better soon Jenn :(