Tuesday, October 30, 2007

If you liked the last one... you will like this one

Yesterday morning right after the kids ate their breakfast here is how it went..

Me: "Jarret can you please go get dressed I put your clothes on your bed."

Amy as Jarret was walking out of the room to get dressed: "How do boys put their pants on?"

Me: "What do you mean? They put them on like you one leg at a time"

Amy: "Yeah but his pee pee is longer then mine how does it fit?"

Me: "Umm.. it fits.. it just gets pushed up a bit"

Amy: "Oh.. like a little ball?"

Me: "Uhh... not really but kind of"

Amy: "Oh.. ok."


OMG.. it was so frickin cute. It may be one of those things where you had to be there. She was so sincere and her question was so honest. I didn't laugh in front of her.. I walked to Jarret's room to see him dying he was laughing so hard!!

Cute stuff!

Lata Skata

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Now THAT'S a question I haven't been hit with. That was funny.

Jenn said...

I was kind of at a loss for words.. didnt really know where that came from. I think she has been mulling that one around in her head for a while.. lol

Jamie said...

OMG Jenn!! LOL LOL - that one had me laughing out loud .... my kid is wondering what's going on ... I'm not explaining it to her LOL!

Yep, makes you wonder what's going on in their little heads, doesn't it??

Too funny.

Jenn said...

LOl.. isnt that funny? The kid cracks me up.

Char said...

That is just too much!!!!!!!!