Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Its been a year...















So its been a year today since we moved to Toronto. The pictures are just some of the things we did this past year. I cant believe a year has past already. We have had so much fun.
This past week has been a bit hard though. I wasnt quite sure what was wrong then talking to George I realized I am a bit home sick. After Kelsey left last week thats when it hit me. I miss my family. I miss the kids.
I love our life out here. We are closer then we ever have been. I am happy here, but I am allowed to be homesick.. right?
I am having a hard time putting my thought down so I will end this post here.
Hopefully it wont be another week before I post again.
Lata Skata

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Aw Jenn. This was a great post of pictures.

I can relate because I live so far away from my family too and miss out on a lot that goes on with them like parties, and being there when someone is sick, and even the little uneventful get togethers, etc.

You are always so positive about everything. I think you're allowed the luxury of being homesick.

But you're providing your own children a wonderful, secure life.

If you're all still in Toronto when they're adults, and they move away, I'll bet they get homesick for Toronto.

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st anniversary in T.O. We miss you guys too. It was great to spend some time with you this summer, hopefully again soon. FYI - I'm blogging now too! You check out my ramblings at http://voiceofmg.blogspot.com/

Hugs all around!
Uncle Mur

Jamie said...

Aww Jenn. You are allowed to be homesick! It's hard to be away from family - I know, I don't live where we have any family either and it was hard in the beginning for me too (even after a year ...).

It will get easier, if it's any consolation. Big hugs coming your way!

J-BOMB! said...

WE MISS YOU GUYS TOO!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww Jay! Now I'm forced to admit how much I miss you guys too. I know this was a good move for you, but I would feel worse if you didn't miss us. Believe me there isn't a gathering or event that we don't wish you were here. There is a hole that we can't fill without the 4 of you. Thank goodness for cheap long distance phone plans and the internet.

This will pass, but your certainly are entitled to them.

Anonymous said...

continued.... btw, it is your mommy who wrote that last comment. For whatever reason I missed the signoff part of it all

Mom/regular gramma