Thursday, April 05, 2007


George and I went to the theater to see Edward Scissorhands last night. It was at the Hummingbird Theater. It was really good. I had no idea until George told me that there are no words in it.


It was all dancing and music, but honestly you don't really notice there are no words.


It was our first night out without the kids since moving to TO in August. It was nice to be alone(with hundreds of people around us) for a night.


I am cooking my first turkey tomorrow night. Its our Easter supper. We are having H and her kids over (our sitter). I am kinda excited to have company and cook for someone other then George and the kids.


Not much to report here. I wanted to say more but my mind is blank. I am reading every ones blog usually from work. I may not always comment but just know I am lurking around.


Have a wonderful Easter everyone!


Lata Skata

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Good luck with the turkey! My mind's a blank too as far as blogging goes. I have some pictures to post, but I can't get my camera to show up on the computer to download pics.

I hope your job is still good!

Jamie said...

Ditto on the turkey - good luck with it! I panic when I have to cook those things lol. It sounds like you had a nice evening out last night.

My mind goes blank on the blog thing a lot - I have things to say, but not worthy of writing about - or at least not writing about due to people thinking I'm mentally unstable LOL.

Have a good Easter!

Jenn said...

The Turkey turned out really good actually! I was quite happy with it.

Shannon
My job is still good. I am just trying to get to the point where I dont need to ask any questions. I hate that part of being new. But all is good.

Shannon said...

I ask tons of questions! I was a year into my last job and asked questions about things I should've known....and did know. I annoyed myself even, LOL.