Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My cute, beautiful, smart niece Kelsey got braces on Friday. You need to take a look at her here! Love her to death.!! She is probably the nicest 12 year old I have EVER known! I just had to start my day off by saying that.


The pictures I took at Niagara Falls on Sunday are still sitting in the camera. We used Georges work camera and I am waiting for him to please upload them soon.


Not too much to report. Its Tuesday.. which means I have 4 more days of work until the weekend.. but who's counting??


Jarret has a field trip today. His class is going to Roy Thompson Hall to see/hear the orchestra. I am a bit nervous because about 2 weeks or so ago there was a fatal school bus crash on one of the freeways going on a field trip. Lots of injured kids and one child dead. Scary! I am not sitting here fretting but it crossed my mind a few times today. They really need to implement a law where seat belts have to be installed on school buses.


There are so many times that the bus driver who brings Jarret home tells the parents how some of the kids jump around and misbehave on the way home and she has to pull over cause she cant concentrate. Of course Jarret gets the lecture from me every once in a while on why sitting nice and quiet is so IMPORTANT when he is being transported to and from school.


Anyway..
I am posting some old pictures just because I like pictures. I really need to start taking more.



The first two pictures are of Jarret when he was about 4 or 5 running bases at the Goldeyes game.

The second is Jarret and Amy at the Virgin Festival on a Harley Love it!

Then Amy when she was about 7 months old. Love love that picture

The last one of Amy she was 2. We were at the zoo.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great pics Jenn.


Kenny

Jamie said...

Aww, your kids are SO CUTE!

Wow, running the bases at a Goldeyes game? How cool is that!

Kerri. said...

My goodness, your children are adorable. I like the one with her little pink barrette. Such pretty blue eyes!

Char said...

Thanks for the comment about K's braces Jenn! She looks cute in the picture, but wait until you see her in person!

As always, your kids are too damn cute! I miss them so much!!!!!!!

Shannon said...

the kids are soooo cute! I love pictures too.

Shannon said...

haha, my word verification for my previous comment was pusytit.

Jenn said...

Thanks guys!!

Shannon Lol@ pusytit!!

Char said...

pusytit is funny