Monday, May 15, 2006

We are back from our trip! It was so much fun. We were so spoiled too. First day there we went to the Jay's game in the Ticketmaster suite (Jays won btw). Tuesday went to Pearl Jam in the Ticketmaster Suite. Wednesday went out for super with George's boss then went up the CN Tower. Thursday was the only night that George had to site see so we walked to Yonge St had supper at Mister Green Jeans, winnipeg use to have one here years ago.. so kinda neet eating there. Then we walked, and walked, and walked went on the Subway to Yorkdale Mall. The subway was very cool. Saw Mission Impossible 3 there.. then took the subway back to the hotel. We left for our adventure at about 6:30pm and we didnt get to the hotel until about 1am. My flight was on Friday at 7:45am so I had to be at the airport for about 5:30am. I was a bit tired but it was all worth it.

I had a great time it was kinda neet looking after myself all week.. well and George. I didnt have to worry about getting kids anything.. making sure they were dressed.. teeth brushed.. fed.. ect. Though it was nice for that week, I missed them sooo much. I wouldnt have my life any other way. I might wine sometimes on how I dont have time to get my haircut.. or wear makeup or whatever cause its kids first then George then house then me.. but being away from everything "real" made me realize how much I love my life!! Things are good!!

Ok.. enough of the mushy stuff. I do have alot of pictures to post but Blogger doesnt want me to share with you. I will keep trying pictures are to come!

Lata Skata

No comments: