Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Winnipeg

So we went to Vegas and it was amazing. I will post some pictures later as I am not in Toronto I am in Winnipeg. I cant believe how fast that month went by with the kids out here. I was very happy to see them and I think they were happy to see me.

When I came down the escalators to see my kids I also saw my sister and her kids.. my brother and sister in law and their kids my mom and my gramma!! What a welcome I received!! I met my niece Anna and man is she beautiful!! She let me carry her around pretty much all day and she fell a sleep on me. She knows how to make her Auntie happy :)

Kelsey left that afternoon on her trip with her dad so unfortunately I only had a few hours with her which I am glad I did but I wish she was here longer.

Thats that for now.

I am off to get ready for the day..

Lata Skata

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That was nice of everyone to come and greet you! You must be very happy to be with everyone.