Thursday, August 28, 2008

Vegas .. finally..

Me on the monorail thingy at the airport, just landed as you can see I was very happy to be there.
Slot machines at the airport.. very cool
Me at Mandalay Bay.. if it looks like i was annoyed.. your right!! Long story lol
Inside Ceasars Palace.. awesome hotel!
Outside The Wynn.. my favorite hotel in Vegas so fancy
Hope George doesnt get mad..

Big ass slot machine..
Bellagio fountain.. amazing to see
Mirrors EVERYWHERE in our hotel room.. on the ceiling all over the walls..very funny..



Here are just a few pictures from our Vegas trip. I have a crap load more to post. We had an amazing time and we cant wait to go back.

The next few posts will be mostly pictures. I have alot from Winnipeg to put up as well.. you are warned..

Last week until school starts. I cant believe how fast this summer went by. It probably didnt help that we were childless for 5 weeks and just got back to TO. Amy is excited for grade 1 and Jarret says he isnt excited but I think he will be happy to see all his friends again.

Thats that for now..

Lata Skata

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I don't know if I could handle mirrors on the ceiling and all over the walls. I'd startle myself constantly, thinking there was someone in the room with me, LMAO.

Jenn said...

Lmao! It was quite strange. I was very aware of 'body image' getting out of the shower.. getting changed.. didnt like the 360 view of my naked body very much lol.

Char said...

Very funny!!