Monday, June 26, 2006

Some pictures from this past weekend

Poor Jarret.. he fell face first off a swing!
Jake,Amy and Jarret watching Treehouse while their parents were playing Texas Hold'em!
Happy 30th bday Tim. Looks like he had a good time.
Bev and Kevin doing Karaoke at Tims party!! They rocked!!
We had a good weekend. Jarret is ok now.. he was pretty upset about his fall. Dont blame him, it looks like it hurt. Tims party was fun. We didnt get there until about midnight cause I had to work. We made up for it though, got home when the sun was coming up. I havent done that in a long time. I am pretty tired today though. I need a nap, we will see if Amy will let me take one today..
Lata Skata

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The little kids are cute. The big kids are ... well...drunk. Glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

If only you had a pic. of the Sumo suits!!!!

Mich