Monday, June 05, 2006

Good luck today Char!

I know I called you last night to wish you luck with your new job today but I wanted to post it!! So... good luck today!! I know you will do great and get through the first day. I want all the details as soon as we can touch base. It's going to feel like we will never talk anymore with our shifts being so opposite!

Well not too much to report. I have some good news but I dont want to post it until I let some people know for myself. I would hate to cause any problems with posting it then someone finding out when they read it.

We are having some nice weather lately and loving it!! Hope everyone has a great day..

Lata Skata

ps.. Why wont Blogger let me post pictures?? Someone answer that please!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I know your good news? Tell me!!

Jenn said...

You do.. the family knows just a few friends do not..dont want to let the cat out of the bag before they know..