Saturday, October 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Jarret

Jarret is 7 (well on Sunday just wanted to post tonight). In a lot of ways I cant believe he is 7 and then I think OMG.. He's only 7?? He is such a good kid. He is funny, caring, smart, sensitive, creative, cuddly, shy, but very chatty with people he knows, and a mamma's boy. I cant help but baby him sometimes. George is always after me cause I do more than I should for him and he is in grade 2. I am doing my best to cut the apron strings its hard though. I will try harder.

So we went to The Hockey Hall Of Fame today. I will post pictures later just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my boy. Love you Jarret!!

Lata Skata

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday ugly boy. I will phone you in the morning to sing. I love you and miss you very much. Have a wonderful Happy Birthday

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jarret. I hope you have a great day. Give yourself a hug from Uncle Kenny

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jarret!!
We miss you so much! We all hope that you had a wonderful Birthday and we plan to get out to Toronto to see you all very soon. Lots of love and kisses...

Love Aunty Shannon, Uncle Christian and Jaden

Anonymous said...

I missed the boat on this post..sorry Jarret!! I talked to you on your birthday and I hope the rest of your day was awesome!!

xo,
Auntie

Char said...

Look at that first picture!! OMG!! How cute was he? Well, he still is, but it's so cute seeing "old" pictures of the kids. Was that taken at the Ex when Jake was in the hospital for the first time?

Jenn said...

Yes it was. Its amazing how far Jake has come isnt it??